Vegetable SoupHOJE PARA JANTAR
Soup is a wonderful and warming way to incorporate more vegetables into your regular routine, and it generally doesn't take too long or too much effort to make. This soup needs just half an hour of simmering to coax out the flavors and allow them to meld together for a delicious result. Carrots, leek, garlic, and onioin are basic aromatics, and here are combined with pumpkin, zucchini, potato, and green beans, but really any vegetables can be used. You could leave the soup as is, but here it's pureed for a creamy consistenty, where the only cream is in the garnish.
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 200 grams pumpkin
- 200 grams zucchini
- 1 potato
- 150 grams green beans
- water (to taste)
- coarse salt (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- cream (or soy cream, to garnish, optional)
- Wash the vegetables, peel and cut into small pieces.
- Put everything together in a saucepan and cover the vegetables with water. Season with salt and simmer until the vegetables are tender (approximately 30 minutes). Puree the soup using a hand blender.
- Check the seasoning.
- If you find that the soup is too thick, add 1 cup of hot water and let it boil.
- Finally add the olive oil and garnish with a spoonful of cream.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes