- 20 grams yeast
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch sugar
- 150 grams wheat flour
- 100 grams spelt flour
- 2 olive oil (table spoons of)
- 1 pinch salt
- oil (for brushing baking tray)
- 200 grams mushrooms (boletus, sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1/2 broccoli (head, divided into florets)
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams cottage cheese (mashed with fork)
- 200 milliliters milk
- black pepper
- 3 lemon juice (table spoons of)
- 3 chopped parsley (table spoons of)
- 1 tea (spoon of oil)
- 1. Mix milk, yeast and sugar to make leaven. Put it in warm place and wait till it doubles it's volume.
- 2. Sift the flour, mix with olive oil, add leaven and mix it well. Knead smooth and uniform dough. Put it in warm place and wait 45 min till it rises.
- 3. In the frying pan heat the oil, add onion, fry till change colour, add mushrooms, fry till done, sprinkle with black pepper.
- 4. Steam broccoli. When it cools down, slice.
- 5. Mix cottage cheese, milk, eggs, add lemon juice, black pepper, parsley. Divide mixture in half. Add fried mushrooms with onion to one half of the cheese & egg mixture. Add broccoli to the other half of cheese & egg mixture.
- 6. Brush muffin baking tray with oil.
- 7. Roll out the dough, cut in rectangulars and place them in "holes" of muffins baking tray.
- 8. Fill petit tarts with stuffing, half with broccoli, half with mushroom stuffing.
- 9. Bake in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees about 20-25 minutes, till golden brown.
|Calories460Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.