- 500 grams pork ribs
- 2 tomatoes (ripe, coarsely chopped)
- parsley (coarsely chopped, to taste)
- cilantro (coarsely chopped, to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon chili (sweet)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil
- 1 leek (small, finely chopped, white parts only)
- 2 medium potatoes (peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 medium carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 300 grams pumpkin (peeled and chopped)
- 2 medium zucchini (chopped)
- spinach (chopped)
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup elbow pasta
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- In a pressure cooker, cook ribs with the chopped tomatoes, parsley, and cilantro.
- Season with bay leaf, sweet pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Remove cooked ribs, shred meat and set aside.
- Place chopped leek, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, zucchini, spinach, and tomato paste into hot cooking broth.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- When soup begins to boil, add elbow macaroni, shredded beef and chickpeas.