- 12 ounces veggie (Spirals Pasta)
- 4 cups broccoli (3 C if chopped small, 4 C if chopped large)
- 4 cups cauliflower (3 C if chopped small, 4 C if chopped large)
- 1 large carrot (sliced very very thin)
- 14 ounces black olives (Can of, sliced)
- 1/2 cup daiya cheddar shreds (or your favorite vegan cheese)
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning (Mrs. Dash)
- italian dressing
- ranch dressing (see my recipes for vegan ranch recipe)
- salad (vegan pasta)
- pasta (vegan)
- noodles (vegetable)
- salad (pasta)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the entire bag of veggie spiral noodles and cook until your desired tenderness. In another large steaming pot, add your sliced carrots, chopped broccoli and chopped cauliflower and steam until your desired tenderness.
- Once your noodles are cooked, strain and rinse with cold water. Once your veggies are done, rinse them in cold water also.
- Combine your pasta, cooked veggies, sliced black olives, "cheese", and Mrs. Dash in a large bowl. Slowly add equal amounts of ranch dressing and Italian dressing until your mixture is completely covered to your liking.
- Let cool in the fridge for an hour before serving.