- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion (halved and thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, seeds and membranes removed, thinly sliced)
- 8 yukon gold potatoes (baby, sliced)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 15 ounces diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 cup carrots (julienned, or 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 lime (large, juiced)
- thai basil leaves (for garnish)
- 3 cups jasmine rice (cooked)
|Calories1190Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jeffrey Jackson a month ago
It turned out good, but could use more seasoning! Servings sizes are big
Christie D. 3 months ago
Pretty good I used coconut cream instead of milks and curry powder instead of paste. It was a bit sweet!
Hanna Park 3 months ago
will add more curry, salt, and spice next time
Fauver 3 months ago
bland. i would not make it again.
Mat Jones 3 months ago
Great taste, but I don't know where they got the 25 minute cook time. In all I spent about an hour or more and wound up adding more curry paste and some chili paste for heat. Easy to follow and tasted great.
Amy Baker 3 months ago
My pan wasn’t large enough for all of the ingredients, however the taste was great!
LaTasha Wilwerding 4 months ago
blah! tasted bland and the recipe made a lot of extras. Wont be adding to my cookbook.
Annette 4 months ago
not really authetic curry. too much coconut milk, and leave out the tomatoes.
Tef 4 months ago
Délicieux et facilement modifiable avec les légumes dispos sous la main.
Sabrina 5 months ago
Only put one tbsp of red curry paste. Added salt to taste. Would double spinach next time.
TV 5 months ago
Doubled recipe. Added crushed red pepper and 3 teaspoons curry powder.