Hearty lasagna noodles layered with spinach and a soy-based ricotta that's so rich and creamy, no one will ever know it's dairy free.
- 2 pounds firm tofu (drained)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 box no boil lasagna (12 oz.)
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 package frozen spinach (10 oz., thawed and well-drained)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the tofu, olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning into a large mixing bowl. Mash with hands until it reaches the consistency of ricotta cheese. Adjust olive oil and seasonings to desired consistency and taste.
Tim Hatcher 22 days ago
i would change the spinach requirement, and double it! excellent recipe.