- 3 cups raw cashews (organic)
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice (organic)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (organic)
- 1 1/4 cups organic coconut oil
- 2 cups pecans (organic raw)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (organic)
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean (organic, powder)
- 1 cup blueberries (organic)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (organic)
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
Dave 4 Sep 2018
Really impressed how this turned out. It’s not cheesecake, but for us folks who can’t have dairy, gluten or high sugar this is amazing
Ashley T. 11 Aug 2018
Awesome,, everyone loves this paleo dessert.
Carolina 21 May 2018
Amazing!! Truly the best paleo / vegan dessert I’ve ever made.
Kareen 15 Apr 2018
Awesome! I will be making this again. I made it exactly as the recipe says
Tyler McGriff 14 Apr 2018
The taser was great, the texture threw me off. If your looking for a cheesecake this isn’t what you want but if your looking for a healthy “nut cake” snake this is it.
Waite 1 Apr 2018
Really delicious vegan recipe!
Rebecca Mitchell 22 Mar 2018
Wonderful! Flavor, texture, creamy, perfect amount of sweet and sour. Better than any cheesecake I’ve ever had! Healthier too!
Hi Dave 3 Jan 2018
Awesome!!!! Oh man is this good! Didn’t have enough lemon juice so used lime for the balance of juice required. It was easy and it fools everyone!
Celeste F. 13 Feb 2016
This was the first vegan cheesecake I ever made and it's by far the best. Amazing texture and tastes heavenly.