- 8 veal cutlets (3 oz each)
- all-purpose flour (for dusting)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- Dredge veal in flour; shake off the excess. Heat 3 tbsp butter in a large skillet; cook veal in batches until browned lightly on both sides. Remove from pan; cover.
- Heat remaining butter in the same pan, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add wine and simmer until reduced by half. Add stock and simmer until thickened slightly. Return veal to pan and sprinkle with capers, juice, and parsley.