Flan is a traditional and flavorful dessert that combines just a few ingredients into a decadent creamy texture. This recipe for Vanilla Flan is easy, quick and beautiful. These desserts usually are put into individual ramekins for a personalized treat. If you want to serve up some savory and sweet treats this Sunday, then why not make these decadent desserts? We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 2 eggs
- milk (25 cl.)
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Fill ramekins with mixture.
- Bake in a water bath for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and refrigerate.