Flan is a traditional and flavorful dessert that combines just a few ingredients into a decadent creamy texture. This recipe for Vanilla Flan is easy, quick and beautiful. These desserts usually are put into individual ramekins for a personalized treat. If you want to serve up some savory and sweet treats this Sunday, then why not make these decadent desserts? We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 2 eggs
- milk (25 cl.)
- 1Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix all ingredients.
- 3Fill ramekins with mixture.
- 4Bake in a water bath for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, let cool, and refrigerate.