Vanilla Delight "Boca Doce"O MEU TEMPERO
Here's a great way to "hack" a package of instant vanilla pudding mix: After preparing the pudding according to the package instructions, divide it evenly among serving dishes that have strawberry jam (or your own favorite flavor jam) already added. And then once the pudding has been sufficiently chilled and is spoonably set, sprinkle each portion with chocolate chips just before serving. These would be fun desserts for a kid's birthday party or other celebration.
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding mix
- 500 mL milk
- strawberry jam (homemade, to taste)
- chocolate chips (to taste)
- Make the pudding according to package instructions.
- Spread strawberry jam through the individual bowls.
- Pour the pudding carefully.
- Let it cool down and wrap it with chocolate chips.
- Serve cold.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes