Vanilla Delight "Boca Doce"O Meu Tempero
Here's a great way to "hack" a package of instant vanilla pudding mix: After preparing the pudding according to the package instructions, divide it evenly among serving dishes that have strawberry jam (or your own favorite flavor jam) already added. And then once the pudding has been sufficiently chilled and is spoonably set, sprinkle each portion with chocolate chips just before serving. These would be fun desserts for a kid's birthday party or other celebration.
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 500 milliliters milk
- strawberry jam (homemade, to taste)
- chocolate chips (to taste)
- 1Make the pudding according to package instructions.
- 2Spread strawberry jam through the individual bowls.
- 3Pour the pudding carefully.
- 4Let it cool down and wrap it with chocolate chips.
- 5Serve cold.