Vanilla CupcakesChloé Delice
Vanilla does not have to be a boring and unfulfilling experience. These Vanilla Cupcakes are packed with decadent and rich flavors that will melt in your mouth and leave you feeling happy. This recipe combines creamy yogurt with special ingredients like sunflower oil to create a rich and creamy and fluffy cupcake. These cupcakes are decorated beautifully for special occasion. Feel free to change the food coloring to fit the theme of the event.
- 50 grams plain yogurt
- 120 grams granulated sugar
- 7 1/2 grams vanilla sugar
- 1 eggs
- 80 grams all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- sunflower oil (4 cl.)
- 120 grams softened butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (liquid)
- pink food coloring (Marshmallow)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the yogurt, sugar, vanilla sugar, and egg. Mix until combined.
- 3While mixing, add the flour and baking powder.
- 4Add the oil and vanilla extract. Mix until you have a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- 5Pour into muffin tins.
- 6Cook for 20 minutes.
- 7For the frosting, beat the softened butter in a bowl and gradually add the powdered sugar while mixing.
- 8Add the vanilla extract and food coloring until the desired color is reached.
- 9Once the cakes have cooled, use a piping bag to frost the cupcakes. Decorate with small hearts and sugar pearls.
- 10Then place your cupcakes in the refrigerator so that the frosting is perfect, remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.