- 1 chicken
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- butter (as needed)
- wine (25 cl. yellow)
- 2 vanilla pods
- cream (30 cl. liquid)
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken with flour.
- Melt the butter in a casserole.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry them on each side.
- Add 5 centiliters of wine.
- Add 1 vanilla pod split in half.
- Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken pieces, but keep them warm.
- Degrease the the cooking sauces.
- Boil the sauce and reduce heat to very low.
- Pour the remaining 20 centiliters of wine into the casserole.
- Cook on very low heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken back in the pan.
- Add 20 centiliters of liquid cream.
- Cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Split the second vanilla bean. Scrape the inside with a knife and mix with the remaining 10 centiliters of cream.
- Pour the cream into the pan and cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
Dijon Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Vanilla Roasted PearsSmitten Kitchen
Firecracker ChickenMel's Kitchen Cafe
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Fluffy Homemade Vanilla CakeThe Spruce
Vanilla Glazed Baked DonutsGirl Heart Food
Man-Pleasing ChickenWitty in the City
Vanilla Roasted WalnutsElana's Pantry
Dulce de Leche Vanilla CakeI Adore Food!
Panko Baked Chicken BreastsYummly
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
Simple Vanilla Bean Ice CreamBrown Sugar
Creamy Crockpot Chicken With PastaJust a Pinch
Sweet Bbq Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Easy Vanilla CupcakesCharlottes Lively Kitchen
Made from Scratch Vanilla CakeJust a Pinch
Mouthwatering Baked Buffalo Chicken Hellmann's
Succulent Chicken ParmesanHellmann's
6-Ingredient Orange ChickenSkinny Ms
Basic Vanilla CakeGood Housekeeping
Winners Circle Citrus CakeHellmann's
Grilled Steak Recipe with Coffee Spice RubLeite's Culinaria
Honey-Mustard Chicken BreastsYummly
Cheesy Ranch ChickenOur Table for Seven
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Chicken with Rosemary Butter SauceLet's Dish