- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup fresh spinach (tightly packed chopped)
- 1/4 cup Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (undrained, divided)
- 1 pound Velveeta (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 12 slider buns
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, spinach, bacon, garlic powder and 2 Tbsp. tomatoes just until blended; shape into 12 (2-inch) meatballs.
- Press 1 VELVEETA cube into center of each meatball, completely enclosing VELVEETA. Flatten to 2-1/2-inch diameter. Grill 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF).
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining VELVEETA and remaining tomatoes in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred.
- Fill buns with burgers. Serve with VELVEETA sauce.