- 1 quart water
- 1 cup quickcooking grits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pound Velveeta (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Gradually stir in grits; cook on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add butter, garlic and seasoning; stir until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Beat eggs in small bowl until blended. Add small amount of hot grits; mix well. Gradually add to remaining grits in pan, stirring constantly until blended.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with VELVEETA; press gently into grits with back of spoon until partially covered.
- Bake 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Light Summer-fresh Corn SaladHellmann's
Baked Cheese GritsKraft
Orange Waffles – Low calorieMunaty Cooking
Weight Watchers Creamy Low Calorie Mashed PotatoesSimple Nourished Living
Shrimp & GritsEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Low Calorie Spinach SoupTarladal
Shrimp & GritsOur Best Bites
BROWN SUGAR CHILI AND CHEESE GRITSEuna Mae's
VELVEETA® Easy Creamy GritsVELVEETA®
Cauliflower Soup ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking )Tarladal
Baked Two-Cheese & Bacon GritsTaste of Home
Low Calorie Spinach LasagnaThe Spruce
Chicken Teriyaki - Low CalorieMunaty Cooking
Cracked Out Grits CasserolePlain Chicken
My Mother’s Southern Cheese Grits with a Modern TwistThe Pudge Factor
Shrimp-N-GritsThe Peachy Onion
Low Calorie Ranch DressingFrosted Fingers
Baked Rotel Cheese GritsPlain Chicken
Cheese and Bacon Grits CasseroleSpicy Southern Kitchen
Shrimp and GritsLeite's Culinaria