- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts (salted, more if needed)
- 3/4 cup cherries (dried unsweetened, more if needed)
- white chocolate (drizzle, optional:)
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter (melted raw)
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Fill a deep skillet with water until it is half full and place on the stove over medium high heat. Bring water to a boil and place a glass bowl on top of the skillet. Add chocolate chips and vegan butter into the bowl and stir with a spatula until melted. Remove the bowl from the skillet and transfer to the counter.
- Mix in macadamia nuts and cherries and stir until the nuts and cherries are evenly coated. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a tablespoon, scoop the chocolate mixture on the baking sheet. Let the clusters set at room temperature or transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes to set quicker.
- Once the clusters are set, melt the white chocolate drizzle by placing the cocoa butter in a microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave for 40 seconds or until melted. Remove from microwave and mix in stevia, vanilla and cornstarch until smooth. Using a spoon or a pastry brush, drizzle the white chocolate on the clusters and let it set for about 10 minutes. Enjoy when ready.
|Calories210Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.