- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (10 oz., or broccoli , thawed and squeezed dry, optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 13 3/4 ounces refrigerated pizza dough (1 can)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil; turn into 2-quart deep dish pie plate or baking dish.
- Top with broccoli, then cheese. Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes.