- 7 1/2 ounces refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ((about 6 oz ), divided)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray deep dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press on bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Decrease oven to 350°.
- Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides - Chicken and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Also terrific with Knorr® Pasta Sides - Creamy Chicken.
Anderson 6 Jan 2017
What a great spin on pot pie! My traditional pot pie recipe is quite labor intensive, and this quick version satisfied the comfort food craving just the same. The secret ingredient to my original pie is 1/4 tsp of thyme, so I may add that to this recipe next time since it really does add something special.
Dawon E. 26 Dec 2016
It was fast, easy, cheap and delicious which makes for a great week day dinner 4 the family. I did not modify the recipe, served it with garlic bread.