- 2 lemons (large, zest lemon first then juice the zested lemon)
- 3 eggs
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (crushed)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the graham crackers, melted butter, sugar and salt in a bowl; mix well to incorporate. This will be used for the cheesecake crust.
- Attach the flat beater to stand mixer. Place the cream cheese in the mixing bowl and mix at 3 speed for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom. Add sugar and continue to mix on 3 speed for 1 minute.
- Attach wire whisk to stand mixer. While the mixer is running on 2 speed, slowly add one egg at a time into the cream cheese/sugar mixture until incorporated. Mix for 1 minute after last egg is added. Add the lemon juice, the lemon zest and vanilla.
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with the parchment circle. Pour the cheesecake batter into the pan. Spread the graham cracker crumbs over the top of the batter to cover completely and press gently over the entire top.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Add 4 cups of water to the Water Basin Pan. Place cheesecake springform pan on the Perforated Steamer Tray and place Steamer Tray in Water Basin Pan; cover with Lid and place in oven.
- On STEAM mode, cook cheesecake for 60 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from Steamer. Let cool in pan, on rack, for 30 minutes before placing cheesecake in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigerator. Invert cheesecake onto platter. Remove springform pan.
- Slice into desired pieces and then serve with fruit sauce if you like.