Bring some sparkle to your day with this swirled strawberry, banana and matcha smoothie! Topped with pink sprinkles, and whipped cream, this recipe is both wholesome and indulgent.
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (vanilla)
- 1 bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- whipped cream (in a can)
- 1In a small bowl mix together the matcha powder, and vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 2Spoon the matcha-yogurt dish into the botton of a serving 8-12 oz serving glass. Use the back a teaspoon to create streaks of green up the glass.
- 3Add the banana, frozen strawberries, and milk to a blender container, and blend until smooth. Pour the strawberry-banana smoothie on top of the match-yogurt mixture. Use the back of a teaspoon to swirl the pink and green components together against the side of the glass.
- 4Top the smoothie with a whipped cream 'horn', and sprinkles.