- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/3 cups whipping heavy cream (divided)
- 8 ounces white chocolate (premium, chopped)
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (or bittersweet chocolate, chopped)
- 1 pint frozen raspberri in heavi syrup, partial thaw
- Beat flour, sugar and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large bowl with electric mixer until mixture is size of small peas. Add egg yolks and water and beat until mixture forms a dough. Shape into a ball, then flatten into large circle. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Roll dough into 10-inch circle on floured surface. Lift and press into 10-inch tart pan. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Bring 2/3 cup cream just to a boil in 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir in white chocolate and continue stirring until completely melted. Reserve 1/4 cup white chocolate mixture for garnish. Pour remaining white chocolate mixture into prepared crust. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
- Bring remaining 2/3 cup cream just to a boil in another 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in semi-sweet chocolate until completely melted. Pour dark chocolate mixture over white chocolate. Drop reserved white chocolate mixture by teaspoonfuls onto dark chocolate and with tip of knife pull through to form heart shapes. Refrigerate 20 minutes or just until firm. Arrange raspberries around edge and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
|Calories460Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.