- crust (Vanilla Wafer)
- cheesecake filling
- 50 vanilla wafers (finely crushed, 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (McCormick® Small Batch)
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract (McCormick® Small Batch)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. For the Vanilla Wafer Crust, mix vanilla wafer crumbs, butter, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Press evenly into bottom and 2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- For the Filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven. Leave cheesecake in oven 2 hours or until cooled. Remove from oven.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1730Calories from Fat1050|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat1050|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dejujuan Nelson 27 days ago
Second time making this! Absolutely love the recipe. I tend to add strawberries and syrup to the top 😊
Kendra Barnes 11 Jul
Easy and delicious! I used Ginger Snaps as crust - which I wouldn’t recommend as the molasses made the crust a bit hard. Served with homemade caramel sauce and it was a hit!
charise g. 3 Jul
Turned out great!!! I did add cinnamon to the crust. First one had a crack. The second one, I put foil around the pan and added the eggs last and no cracks!
Fabian 2003 15 Apr
Great cheesecake. smooth and creamy. but I did not add the flour
Anne Validire 23 Feb
Great recipe! Very well balanced in terms of sweetness and softness. Just replaced the vanilla waffles by spéculos biscuits I had in my cupboard... Accompanied it with a raspberry lemon sauce and it turned out to be one of the best cheesecake I ever ate!