- 2 cups Swans Down® Cake Flour (sifted)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal (blend to fine powder)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces Hershey bar (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (or walnuts, chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift Swans Down® Cake Flour, then lightly spoon into measuring cup for 2 cups.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes at 350°.
vandana 9 Sep
awesome!!! yummly would want to make more