A tasty tart with rich decadent flavor throughout, if you love chocolate then you need to try this recipe for Two Chocolates Tart. With a crust made out of dates and walnuts, the filing of this tart features two distinct layers, a milk chocolate cre…
m and a white chocolate cream on top. This no bake tart should be refrigerated overnight to allow everything to set completely before serving. Sprinkle the tart with cocoa powder and serve.
- 1 1/4 cups almonds
- 1 cup dates (or dried apricots)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted, optional)
- 600 grams heavy cream
- amaretto liqueur (5 cl.)
- 250 grams white chocolate
- 250 grams milk chocolate
- cocoa powder
- First, make the base. In a food processor or coffee grinder, grind the almonds until fine. Remove the almonds and do the same with the dates. Mix the 2 together with salt.
- If the mixture is too dry and will not stick together, add in 1 to 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Press this mixture into the base and sides of a 20 centimeter springform pan.
- Refrigerate the base while you make the filling.
- For the filling, start by whisking the heavy cream into stiff peaks. At the very end, add the amaretto.
- In separate bowls, melt the white chocolate and milk chocolate in the microwave.
- Fold half the whipped cream into the white chocolate and the other half into the milk chocolate.
- Remove the base from the refrigerator and add the milk chocolate mixture to it and smooth out the top. Refrigerate again at least 15 minutes until the chocolate has set a bit.
- Once set, add the white chocolate mixture on top. Smooth out the top and refrigerate overnight.
- Sift cocoa powder over the tart before serving.
|Calories1660Calories from Fat1110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat1110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.