- 2 tablespoons promise buttery spread
- 1 shallots
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic (finley chopped)
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon stick
- 2 sweet potatoes or yams (large, unpeeled and baked)
- Melt Promise® Buttery Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shallot, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp; reserve shells. Combine potato pulp, orange juice, cinnamon and spinach mixture in medium bowl.
- Arrange potato shells on baking sheet and evenly fill with potato mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat oven to 425°.