®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Twice Cooked Pork
This recipe is courtesy of Just One Cookbook.
- To prepare the ingredients: Season the pork with salt and pepper, and lightly coat it with potato starch/cornstarch. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the seasonings and set aside.
- To stir fry: In a wok or a large frying pan, heat and swirl 1 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add the green bell pepper and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Then add the cabbage and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. When the vegetables are slightly wilted, still a bit crisp, turn off the heat and transfer them to a plate.
- Turn the heat back on over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp oil and coat the bottom of the wok/pan. When the oil is hot, add the pork and spread it out in a single layer if you can. Cook until the bottom side is brown, then flip. The meat will release itself when it has nicely charred.
- When the pork is non longer pink, add the green onion and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the seasoning and stir fry to coat the meat with sauce. Add the vegetables back in the wok/pan, and toss everything together.
- Season with white pepper and remove from the heat. Transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy!