Finding the perfect side dish for a dinner celebration can be challenging. When you want to wow the crowd with your flavorful choices, then this Twice Baked Irish Style Potatoes recipe is a winning dish. It even can be a main dish it is so tasty. In…
redients include potatoes, olive oil, beef brisket (or roast or smoked ham), cabbage, cheddar cheese, scallions, horseradish, light mayonnaise, garlic powder, light cream cheese, parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- 4 potatoes (large, washed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups beef brisket (roast, or smoked ham, diced)
- 1 cup cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 scallions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 package light cream cheese
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
- Coat the potatoes with the oil, sprinkle with salt, and bake for 40 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut the potatoes in half and remove the flesh, leaving the skin intact.
- Mash the potato together with the cream cheese. Add the roast beef, cabbage, scallions, horseradish, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well and fill the potato skins with this mixture.
- Place onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan and paprika. Broil for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
|Calories350Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.