Twice Baked Duchess PotatoKitchenAid
- 5 baking potatoes
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- 2Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil. Place on prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes or until tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- 3Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers,leaving ¼-inch-thick shells. Add potato flesh, egg yolks, ¼ cup butter, cream, chives and salt to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Wire Whip to Mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 3 minutes.Spoon into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe filling into potato skins.
- 4Brush tops of potatoes with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Place on prepared pan.Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown.