- 1/3 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning (dried)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Joel C. 24 Sep 2016
Used tenderloins in lieu of breasts. Good flavor, but didn't look as pretty as the pictures. Next time I'll try it with breasts!
Shannon H. 20 Sep 2016
Made it with 4 chicken breasts instead of 6. It was the perfect amount. So tender, delicious, and EASY!!
Ashley P. 13 Jul 2016
Quick and easy!! I couldn't find any red peppers so I used roasted diced garlic tomatoes. I also only did 4 chicken breasts instead of 6. Regardless, it turned out so and juicy & tasty!!!
Kim H. 6 Jul 2016
Need to let it marinate overnight to get more flavor in the chicken but very good! Would do it again!