- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 onion (medium, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Fennel Seed
- 15 ounces cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon mccormick basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic (McCormick®, Minced)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (McCormick®, Coarse Ground)
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet. Add onion and fennel seed; cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, red wine, basil, minced garlic, rosemary, salt, oregano and pepper. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- Stir in spinach. Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.