- 15 1/2 ounces cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic ( finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- 4 whole wheat pita bread (8-in., halved)
- In medium bowl, with fork, lightly mash beans. Stir in 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill or broil chicken and Assorted Fresh Vegetables, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender; slice into bite-size pieces. In large bowl, toss chicken and vegetables with remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise.
- To serve, evenly spread bean mixture in pita halves, then fill with chicken and vegetables. * Assorted Fresh Vegetables - use any combination of the following, thickly sliced: zucchini, yellow squash, egg plant, bell pepper and red onion.