- 4 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
- 15 1/2 ounces low sodium cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil (drained)
- 1/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Put garlic cloves in small microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Cool slighty then remove skins.
- Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve, if desired, with sliced toasted gluten-free baguette, gluten-free crackers and/or fresh vegetable sticks.