- 1 cup Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers
- 24 pretzels (bite sized, square or twists)
- 12 baking caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 24 whole pecans
- 1/3 cup melting wafers (Ghirardelli White)
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers according to package directions. Using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop 1 teaspoon of melted dark melting wafers onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining melted dark melting wafers until you have 24 small circles.
- Gently place one pretzel on top of each circle of melted candy. Chill until firm. Remove from refrigerator.
- Place unwrapped caramels and 1 teaspoon of water in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until caramel is melted. Stir and allow to cool for 30 seconds. Using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop 1/4 teaspoon amounts of melted caramel on top of each pretzel. Top each cluster with one whole pecan. Chill until firm.
- Melt Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers according to package directions. Transfer to a zip top bag and cut off a very small amount of one corner of the bag, creating a piping bag. Drizzle melted white wafers over the clusters. Allow to set or chill until firm.
- Store clusters in a cool, dry place.
- Note: Dark and White Melting Wafers can be reversed for added fun!
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Homemade Almond Joy Candy BarsOMG Chocolate Desserts
Rolo Pretzel Turtle BitesMindy's Cooking Obsession
Mound Bars & "Almond Joy" candy By FREDAJust a Pinch
Almond Joy Smoothie BowlFull Belly Sisters
Pretzel TurtlesAlly's Sweet and Savory Eats
Chocolate Almond MacaroonsHellmann's
Raspberry Shortcake DessertReal Life Dinner
Copycat Almond Joy Candy BarsMom on Time Out
Almond Holiday Joy Bites CandyHow to This and That
Emergency Chocolate DessertA Fork and A Pencil
Almond Joy Candy BarsPastry Affair
Lug Nut CoffeecakesHellmann's
Slow Cooker Almond Joy CandyLife Made Sweeter
Healthy Almond Joy Candy Fudge (refined sugar free, high protein, gluten free)Desserts with Benefits
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Almond Joy Candy CupsMy Whole Food Life
Turtle Brownie Ice Cream DessertBetty Crocker