- 1 cup Ghirardelli® Dark Melting Wafers
- 24 pretzels (bite sized, square or twists)
- 12 baking caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 24 whole pecans
- 1/3 cup melting wafers (Ghirardelli White)
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers according to package directions. Using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop 1 teaspoon of melted dark melting wafers onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining melted dark melting wafers until you have 24 small circles.
- Gently place one pretzel on top of each circle of melted candy. Chill until firm. Remove from refrigerator.
- Place unwrapped caramels and 1 teaspoon of water in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until caramel is melted. Stir and allow to cool for 30 seconds. Using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop 1/4 teaspoon amounts of melted caramel on top of each pretzel. Top each cluster with one whole pecan. Chill until firm.
- Melt Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers according to package directions. Transfer to a zip top bag and cut off a very small amount of one corner of the bag, creating a piping bag. Drizzle melted white wafers over the clusters. Allow to set or chill until firm.
- Store clusters in a cool, dry place.
- Note: Dark and White Melting Wafers can be reversed for added fun!