- 1 jar turnip curry
- 150 grams flour
- 12 milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- 3Gradually, add the flour and yeast, whisking briskly until the mixture is smooth.
- 4Add the milk and olive oil, continuing to whisk vigorously.
- 5Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 6Add the jar of curry and mix well.
- 7Pour it all into a loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes.
- 9Test for doneness by pricking the blade of a knife into the cake: it should come out clean.
- 10You'll need to cool it after removing it from the oven.