- 1 jar turnip curry
- 150 grams flour
- 12 milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Gradually, add the flour and yeast, whisking briskly until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the milk and olive oil, continuing to whisk vigorously.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the jar of curry and mix well.
- Pour it all into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Test for doneness by pricking the blade of a knife into the cake: it should come out clean.
- You'll need to cool it after removing it from the oven.