Turkey with PeanutHoje para Jantar
- 500 turkey steaks (grs of)
- 1 leeks (only the green part)
- 100 peanut butter (grs of)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (Maizena)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1/2 port wine (white, or rice wine)
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger powder coffee
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1Cut the turkey steaks to squares and place them in a bowl.
- 2Mix Cornstarch with soy sauce to the wine.
- 3Add to the steaks and let them marinate for 1 hour.
- 4Meanwhile, wash and slice the leek.
- 5Put the oil in a frying pan or wok and add the laminated garlic clove.
- 6Fry until golden, and then remove from the oil.
- 7Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and sauté the leeks for 3 minutes.
- 8Remove the leeks from the pan and add the turkey steaks.
- 9Let browning stirring occasionally, then add the liquid marinade.
- 10Season with a little salt and ginger.
- 11Add the peanuts and the sauté leek and cook for another 2 minutes.