- 500 turkey steaks (grs of)
- 1 leeks (only the green part)
- 100 peanut butter (grs of)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (Maizena)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1/2 port wine (white, or rice wine)
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger powder coffee
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Cut the turkey steaks to squares and place them in a bowl.
- Mix Cornstarch with soy sauce to the wine.
- Add to the steaks and let them marinate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, wash and slice the leek.
- Put the oil in a frying pan or wok and add the laminated garlic clove.
- Fry until golden, and then remove from the oil.
- Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and sauté the leeks for 3 minutes.
- Remove the leeks from the pan and add the turkey steaks.
- Let browning stirring occasionally, then add the liquid marinade.
- Season with a little salt and ginger.
- Add the peanuts and the sauté leek and cook for another 2 minutes.