- 2 cups turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories370Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Paul P. 14 Mar
turned out great! and were delicious!
Rebecca W. 16 Aug 2017
This was very good. I made a bunch of these and froze them before baking and they heated up very well. I ended up just using the filling recipe and homemade pie dough instead.
Jaclyn K. 2 Aug 2017
Loved this! We started making extra chicken without any seasoning so we'll have less cook time for the next dinner and meals like this are so lovely! Everyone loved it (21 months, 10, 14, and my husband and I) Repeat meal for sure!
Marlene A. 24 Jan 2017
this is definitely going to be a repeat recipe. the kids loved it! shocker! i used peas instead of broccolli, but it still stole the show
Kayla W. 5 Jan 2017
This is excellent! Easy to make and very tasty, it even works well as a leftover which surprised and delighted me. Thanks!
Elizabeth Rickert 13 Oct 2016
Made last night, we used fresh mozzerella instead of cheddar cheese and it was a hit at out house! Easy and delicious
Ernestine M. 19 Sep 2015
This is a great dish for finger foods at a party. I rolled out each triangle of the packaged crescent rolls put a teaspoon of filling in each triangle and sealed it baked it was a hit. I was able to make them a day before the party, so all I had to do was pop them in the oven. One more thing I did was put some in the smoker to bake. WOW, they came out great, with a hickory taste. Thank you for the recipe.