- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepar pesto
- 1 tablespoon roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 burgers (turkey)
- 4 whole hoagi or roll
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 lettuce
- 1 onions
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, pesto and peppers in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil turkey burgers 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, turning once. To serve, evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls, then top with burgers, tomato, lettuce and onion.
Amanda Kuehndorf 18 Jul 2018
Simple burger, but pretty delicious sauce. I'll definitely make this again.
Michele M. 7 Jul 2016
I used your recipe for the turkey burger mixed with mayo & than used this recipe to make it extra special. I love your website because it has the nutriential information on it. Thank you!