We love this snack! This Turkey and Vegetable Wraps recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Turkey and Vegetable Wraps for the kids lunchbox as they will love this de…
icious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Turkey and Vegetable Wraps recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 spinach leaves
- 1/2 cucumber (cut in small strips)
- 1 carrot (cut in small strips)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey breast
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 4 strips red bell pepper (canned)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- Heat the tortillas 15 seconds in the microwave.
- Cook the turkey bacon on a skillet on high until it browns.
- Spread the mayonnaise and mustard over the tortillas.