- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 fillets (turkey breast, each about 6 oz)
- 1 1/4 pounds yellow peppers (mixed red and, deseeded and sliced)
- 1 bunch spring onions (trimmed and sliced)
- 7 ounces sweet corn (drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 13 1/2 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish)
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese (grated)
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan and sear turkey fillets over medium heat for 2-3 mins on each side until golden. Season, remove from pan and set aside. Add remaining oil and sauté peppers for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Add spring onions, sweet corn and cayenne pepper and season. Add pasta sauce and 2/3 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 mins. Add chopped parsley.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Transfer 1/2 pepper and tomato mixture to an ovenproof baking dish. Place turkey on top then cover with remaining pepper mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-25 mins until golden and bubbling. Serve garnished with parsley.