Turkey and Blue Cheese Grilled SandwichMadeleine Cocina
We love this snack! This Turkey and Blue Cheese Grilled Sandwich recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Turkey and Blue Cheese Grilled Sandwich for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Turkey and Blue Cheese Grilled Sandwich recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 4 sliced bread
- 8 sliced ham (turkey)
- 2 bacon (strips)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese
- 1Grill the bacon strips on a skillet until it obtain a golden brown color.
- 2Mix the mayonnaise with the blue cheese on a small bowl.
- 3Fold the turkey ham slices and place 2 on a bread slice.
- 4Spread bacon on top.
- 5Spread the blue cheese sauce on the top slice of the sandwich, cover, and serve.