- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 7 ounces seasoned cube stuffing mix (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 6 turkey cutlets (boneless, skinless, or thin-cut chicken breast halves, about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard and preserves in small bowl; set aside. Combine stuffing mix and hot water until moistened in large bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Spoon stuffing into pan in 6 mounds. Top each mound with turkey, then evenly top with mustard sauce.
- Bake covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove cover and bake an additional 5 minutes.