- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 5 teaspoons ancho powder (divided)
- 1/4 cup monterey jack (shredded, about 2 oz.)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French baguette (cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 spanish onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup cut up cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (OR flat-leaf parsley)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, 2 teaspoons chili powder and cheese in small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Evenly spread 1 side of each bread slice with mayonnaise mixture. Arrange on baking sheet and broil 2 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining 3 teaspoons chili powder and tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes. Stir in turkey; heat through. Stir in cilantro and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into bowls, then top with croutons.