- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 portobello mushrooms (stem removed)
- 1 onions (medium, sliced)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 ounces french bread (or Italian, sliced horizontally)
- 8 ounces turkey breast (fresh, sliced)
- 3 ounces smoked gouda (cut into 4 slices)
- 8 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushroom and onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Blend Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread bread with mayonnaise mixture. Evenly top bottom half of bread with turkey, cheese, mushroom, onion, red peppers and basil, then top with remaining bread.