- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked turkey (diced, or chicken)
- 1 apples (large, cored and diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (thinly, optional)
- chopped walnuts (Toasted, optional)
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt. Add turkey, apple, celery, raisins and green onions; toss well. Chill, if desired. Line pita bread halves with lettuce and stuff with salad. Sprinkle with walnuts before serving.
- VARIATION: Omit pita and serve as a salad.