- 2 cups cooked turkey (shredded)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped cooked)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz. ea.)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.