- 600 grams turkey steaks
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- herb (Provence, blend, to taste)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 4 Reinette apples
- olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 2 onions (small)
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1/2 red pepper
- chives (to taste)
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the steaks into rectangles of equal size, so you can layer them with the apple slices. Season with salt, pepper, Provence herbs, and juice of 1/2 of a lemon.
- Rinse the apples, slice one and just remove the core from the other three. Drizzle the sliced apple with the remaining lemon juice.
- Pour some olive oil in the bottom of the baking pan. First place the steaks in the pan, then alternate layers of steaks and apple slices.
- Add the whole apples.
- Cut the tomato in half and add to the pan. Make two cuts in a cross on top of the onions so that they roast better, and add to the pan.
- Garnish with pepper strips and minced chives.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
Forster 3 days ago
Nothing very special bur very delish for a healthy weekday, pure flavors. I added potato squares topped with cheese in the oven to roast