Turkey Slice Rolls Filled with CauliflowerMadeleine Cocina
Time for a snack? This is often the case when the kids get out of a long day of school and on the hunt for something to eat. This Turkey Slice Rolls Filled with Cauliflower recipe is the perfect ticket to keep your kids eating healthy but giving them the flavor they are looking for. Let us know about your experience cooking this Turkey Slice Rolls Filled with Cauliflower recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 12 cups cauliflower florets
- cottage cheese
- 1 onions (small, peeled and quartered)
- 200 grams green tomatoes
- adobo sauce
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Bring a pot of water to boil and steam the cauliflower for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3Remove the cauliflower and allow the florets to cool. Add to a bowl and add the cheese. Set aside.
- 4Add onions and tomatoes to the water and boil for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove the tomato and onion and add them to a food processor with the adobo sauce. Add a small amount of sugar to the sauce in order to cut down the acidity
- 6Place a mixture of cauliflower and cheese inside the turkey slices and roll everything up tightly.
- 7Place the turkey rolls in a small baking dish. Pour the sauce on top of the turkey.
- 8Place the baking dish in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- 9Take the baking dish out of the oven, top with additional cheese, and serve.