- 2 tablespoons butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups cut up cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (thawed, or 2 cups leftover vegetables)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in flour and thyme and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Whisk in broth, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in turkey, vegetables and cranberries. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Turn into prepared pan, then evenly top with potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.