- 4 boxes Lean Cuisine Origins Ricotta Cheese & Spinach Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces Italian turkey sausage (removed from casings)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (medium, thinly sliced and cut in half crosswise)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (chiffonade)
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Spray a 2.5-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Microwave the ravioli according to package directions and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Discard the plastic containers.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the turkey sausage. Cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking up the sausage with a rubber spatula, until it is nicely browned. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the sausage from the skillet to the mixing bowl of ravioli. Do not drain the skillet.
- Return the skillet to the heat and add the mushrooms and bell peppers. Sauté for 6-7 minutes, until the peppers have softened and the mushrooms are shrunken and browned. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook for a minute longer, until fragrant.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to the mixing bowl with the ravioli and turkey sausage. Add half of the chiffonade basil leaves. Use a rubber spatula to stir everything together until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the ravioli into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly on top.
- Transfer the casserole dish to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the ravioli for 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, and the dish is bubbling at the edges.
- Remove the ravioli from the oven. Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes beforeserving. Garnish with the remaining basil, and enjoy.