Turkey Roll-ups with Ham and CheeseAs receitas lá de casa
Make these easy roll ups for a kid's lunch or a fast and fun dinner. They are endlessly adaptable, since you can use chicken cutlets in place of the turkey, and swap out the cheese with your own favorite variety. At any rate, season the turkey (or chicken) before layering with the ham and cheese and rolling up into a cylinder. A toothpick is an easy way to secure them before cooking, but be sure to remove them before serving.
- 4 turkey steaks
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices Flamengo (or other semi-hard melting cheese, such as Edam)
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- 1Pound turkey pieces until flattened and season with a pinch of salt and lemon juice.
- 2Top turkey with a slice of ham on top.
- 3Top ham with a slice of cheese.
- 4Roll up turkey and filling and secure with toothpicks or cooking twine.
- 5Heat olive oil in a skillet and fry steaks, turning frequently, until fully cooked.