- 500 grams ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds (or crushed)
- cilantro leaves (fresh, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (Vegeta or similar)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 50 grams onion (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil (for frying)
- 1 onion (large, sliced into rings)
- 16 small tomatoes (cherry, cut in half)
- 8 tortillas
- 200 grams lettuce (cut into strips)
- 200 milliliters Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chives (chopped)
- ground turkey
- tortilla (turkey)
- tortilla wrap (recipe)
- Mix and combine ground turkey, cilantro, Vegeta, pepper, cumin and onion. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Shape approximately 2 tablespoons of the mixture into meatballs. You may get 18 -28 meatballs, depending on their size.
- In hot oil fry the meatballs until golden brown. Place the meatballs on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Sauté the onion rings and tomatoes in the same oil until the onion turns golden brown. Also place on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Lightly warm the tortillas, on each side, in a pan without fat.
- Place on each tortilla some salad, fried onion rings, tomato and 3 turkey meatballs. Roll it up into a cone shape, secure with a toothpick.
- For the sauce mix and combine yogurt, mayonnaise and chives, and pour over the tortilla filling.
|Calories1090Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.